Native Instruments 招聘中国区市场经理
Native Instruments 招聘中国区市场经理（男女不限）––尽快上岗。MARKETING MANAGER CHINA (F/M) –AS SOON AS POSSIBLE。
Native Instruments is looking for a creative and sales oriented Marketing Manager to join our Global Marketing team. As a marketer you will have the responsibility to drive the brand awareness of Native Instruments and its products within the Chinese speaking territories, particularly in Mainland China.
Native Instruments欲招聘一名富有创造力的、并以销售为导向的市场经理，以加入我们的全球市场营销团队。市场营销人员将负责提高Native Instruments及其产品在华语国家和地区，尤其是中国大陆地区的品牌认知度。
You will play a major role in discovering and shaping the Chinese market and work very closely with your global colleagues in Berlin HQ to communicate our software and hardware portfolio. Your position is anchored in our Chinese Office in Shenzhen, but requires regular travelling, as it is crucial to develop and maintain relationships with our distribution network across China as well as with press, artists and opinion makers in China.
- Provide strong cultural insights that lead to an impactful overall Marketing strategy for China
- Develop and roll out strategic global Marketing initiatives and events on a local level and create local activities, supporting the overall global strategy into campaigns with measurable success
- Create and coordinate projects with a cross functional team that includes, video, copy and graphic design for campaign purposes
- Implement global marketing strategies and tactics working closely with the internal marketing teams based in LA, Berlin, London, Paris and Tokyo
- Build strong relationships with key players in the music industry, such as artists, clubs, labels and always be anticipating opportunities in related industries, like film and gaming
- Coordinate and execute the successful localisation of our products and services, like coordinating local adaptation of global communication materials into compelling communication, appealing for the Chinese market
- Develop, coordinate and monitor the most relevant local marketing channels with focus on the main digital platforms (WeChat, Weibo, Local Music Production and DJ forums etc.)
- Identify and help to acquire, develop and maintain local Sales channels, in close cooperation with our Chinese distribution partner
- Be a responsible spokesperson for Native Instruments for press, industry relations and the music scene in general.
- 成为Native Instruments的一名整体面向媒体、业界关系和音乐圈的可靠发言人。
- You have a strong background in online marketing and e-commerce
- You are experienced in building international brands in China, ideally you are able to present a successful business case
- Youare experienced in owning projects and driving campaigns involving professional media production
- You worked with cross-functional teams before
- You are an excellent communicator with good organizational skills
- You are a digital native and can easily navigate and engage in web and on social media platforms
- You like to travel and meet people
- Ideally, you are up-to-date with relevant developments in music and music technology
- You speak native Mandarin and you are fluent in business English